High-Performance 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless System with 2 Handheld Microphones and Receiver
Once again we’ve broken the affordability barrier – with our new ULTRALINK ULM302MIC Wireless Microphone System, which includes 2 of our high-quality ULM300M handheld mics – and the equallyimpressive ULM300RD dual-channel receiver. Now you are free to work the room to your heart's content, without the hassle and restriction of cables underfoot. Highest-quality sound is provided by the ULM300MIC’s customdesigned microphone capsule that is optimized for vocal performance, and the built-in transmitter that operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz range.
Our state-of-the-art transmitter and receiver operate in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which is well out of the way of TV stations and cell phone towers, two of the main culprits that wreak havoc in the wireless zone. And because it is digitally encrypted, your signal gets through in all its pristine, high-definition quality, without the random artifacts that often plague other wireless systems.
Extended Battery Life
Replacing batteries in wireless mics can get expensive really fast – and having them die in the middle of your set can be a real showstopper! That’s why we devoted extra time in developing the ULM302MIC to ensure that battery life was extended as much as possible. You get an honest 24 hours of performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which are available virtually anywhere on the planet.
- Package of 2 ULM300M wireless handheld microphones and ULM300RD dual-channel receiver
- High-quality microphone capsules for dedicated vocal applications
- High-performance dual-channel wireless receiver
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity offers superior sound quality
- Maximum range 200 feet / 60 m
- Integrated volume up and down buttons on handheld microphones
- Panic mute feature on microphones
- Receiver audio outputs on balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" TS connectors
- 2.4 GHz ISM band operation allows license-free use on a worldwide basis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany