CHAPMAN ML3 Modern
At first glance, your wallet may be forgiven for thinking that the CHAPMAN ML3 Modern is the perfect backup guitar. But, after a few chords and licks, your hands will be telling you otherwise. With its rolled edges and ebony fretboard the C-shaped satin maple neck immediately stands out as a player's guitar and puts to shame many other guitars at a higher price point. If drop tuning is your thing, you can rest assured that the self-lubricating, Graph Tech Black TUSQ nut, Chapman Classic closed 18:1 tuners and Chapman hardtail bridge will work as a team, delivering all the tuning stability and harmonic sustain you need for the studio or live. Powered by the new and improved Chapman Sonorous Zerø pickups, your ML3 Modern is the perfect sonic unity of great materials such as maple, ebony and mahogany coupled with ultra attention to detail in design features like the front and rear spoon cuts and natural edge finish.
FLAME MAPLE NECK
A Macassar Ebony fretboard on a flame maple neck is an irresistible combination for the guitarist considering the ML3 Modern. As well as the C-shaped neck carve and the rolled fretboard edges, there’s a glorious satin finish that makes this guitar smooth to play.
PREMIUM BODY CONSTRUCTION
Chapman’s ML3 Modern boasts a thin lightweight Mahogany body that serves as a superbly balanced tonal foundation for its versatile pickup selection. With its Flame Maple veneer top, ergonomically contoured lower horn and neck transition, this instrument exerts a truly high-end aesthetic.
The Chapman Guitars is Bristling with a pair of Chapman Sonorous Zero humbucker the tonal breadth of the Chapman ML3 Modern is something to behold. Attain punchy, saturated sounds with high-gain amp settings, or achieve glassy clean tones via the 3-way switch and the coil-split feature on the tone pot. Whatever the genre, the ML3 Modern delivers.
- BODY SHAPE ML3
- BODY TOP Flame Maple Veneer On Flat Top with Gloss Finish
- BODY BACK Mahogany with Gloss Finish
- HEADSTOCK Straight Heritage Headstock
- TUNERS Chapman Classic Closed (18:1 Gearing)
- STRING NUT 42mm Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL Nut
- STRING RETAINER Vintage String Retainers
- NECK Maple with Satin Finish
- NECK JOINT Recessed Bolt-on Neck
- NECK SIZE WIDTH: NUT 42mm, 22F 57mm, THICKNESS including fret height: 1F 22.5mm 12F 24.5mm
- NECK PROFILE C Shape
- TRUSS ROD Dual Action
- FRETBOARD Macassar Ebony Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- FRETBOARD RADIUS 350mm (~13.5″)
- FRETS 24 Jumbo Nickel Frets
- FRET MARKERS Pearl Side Dots and Pearl Front Dot Inlays
- 12TH FRET INLAY Pearl Infinity
- SCALE LENGTH 648mm (~25.5″)
- NECK PICKUP Chapman Sonorous Zerø Humbucker, MAGNET: Ceramic, DC RESISTANCE: 10.5k ohms
- BRIDGE PICKUP Chapman Sonorous Zerø Humbucker, MAGNET: Ceramic, DC RESISTANCE: 12.5k ohms
- PICKUP SWITCH 3 Way Blade Switch with Coil Split on Push-Pull Tone Knob
- CONTROLS Master Volume (500k), Master Tone with Push-Pull (500k)
- BRIDGE Chapman String-Through Hardtail
- STRAP BUTTONS Chapman Classic Strap Buttons
- STRINGS Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46 (.010 / .013 / .017 / .026 / .036 / .046)
- POSITION 1 Bridge, Bridge Split (outer coil)
- POSITION 2 Bridge + Neck, Bridge + Neck Split (outer coil)
- POSITION 3 Neck, Neck Split (outer coil)
Looking to buy CHAPMAN ML3 Modern? You’ll love Coleman's Music Guitar Shop in Melbourne & Online with fast delivery to your front door.