DOWINA Puella Dreadnought
The Antique series is more than just a substitution of the Woody series. There are subtle changes in the construction and the materials which increase the tone quality, workmanship and playability. And most of all, the personal selection of the top plates guarantees an unexpected sound quality and projection. The Dowina Puella is a guitar you can rely on. Its clear and defined sound is a result of its robust construction and the quality of its spruce top plates.
The model names have a direct connection to a rich antique history and to our Genius Loci.
This guitar is perfect for strumming and for those who like to be heard.
- Puella means 'girl' in the old Latin language and was first recorded in the Fulda Anals from 864 year as a translation of the old slavic word 'Dowina'.
DOWINA PUELLA FEATURES:
- Back & Sides - Laminated Sapele
- Neck - Nato
- Nut - PPS 43 mm
- Saddle - PPS
- Bridge - Ebonized hardwood
- Fingerboard - Ebonized hardwood
- Neck & Body joint - Dovetail
- Tuning machines - Die-cast tuning machines
- Finish - Open pore
- FISHMAN Pre-SYS Pickup
- Strings - D´addario EXP16 0.12-0.53