IBANEZ AM53 Artcore
Ibanez released the AM for the first time in the early '80s. Though smaller in size than other hollow bodies, this guitar provides a warm, punchy tone and abundant sustain. It offers the added benefit of being compact enough that players more accustomed to a solid body electric will feel right at home on this popular Artcore model.
Ibanez first introduced Artcore back in 2002 and it has remained a workhorse hollow-body guitar for musicians all over the world ever since. The Artcore's combination of quality workmanship and affordability has created legions of devoted fans from diverse genres as blues, country, rock and jazz. Artcore offers musicians the purity of an old school jazz-box or a hybrid semi-hollow rocker. The line is highly respected for its tone, sustain and, expressive playability.
- neck type - AM ArtcoreNyatohSet-in neck
- top/back/side - Linden top Linden backLinden sides
- fretboard - Bound Walnut fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret - Medium frets
- number of frets - 22
- bridge - Gibraltar Performer bridge
- string space - 10.5mm
- tailpiece - Quik Change III tailpiece
- neck pickup - Infinity R (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup - Infinity R (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning - 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge - .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- hardware color - Chrome