LINE 6 HX STOMP HELIX MULTI EFFECTS GUITAR PEDAL
Line 6 HX Stomp is a professional multi-effects processor that delivers the sound of Helix amps, cabs, and effects in an compact pedal. Use it as a “super stompbox,” a backup rig or an add-on tone expander when combined with other modellers. It is also an audio interface, or even a complete guitar or bass rig.
The same HX Modelling technology that powers the flagship Helix guitar processor enables HX Stomp to run up to six processing blocks simultaneously. This makes it the most powerful and flexible stompbox-sized multi-effects processor available. Line 6 HX Stomp is so easy to operate! It has simple but powerful controls, 320 x 240-pixel color LCD and capacitive-sensing footswitches with colour-coded LED rings.
- Utilises the same HX Modelling as Helix
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading) • Includes presets for bass players, as well as an individual bass amp and cab models
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with colour-coded LED rings facilitate fast editing
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) facilitates use with other pedals
Here are just a few of the many ways to connect HX Stomp to other gear:
HYBRID AMP/DIRECT SETUP
Like the LINE 6 HX STOMP HELIX but need to see other options?
Check the Helix Family here: HX Family