RODE M2 Live Performance Condenser Microphone
The RØDE M2 is a rugged live-performance condenser microphone designed to provide full frequency response and premium performance on stage.
Featuring a tailored-for-stage super-cardioid polar pattern and an internal shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule, the M2 provides a high-quality alternative to dynamic microphones for live performance. The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility for artists that prefer greater control over their sound, while a lock ensures that the microphone cannot be accidentally switched.
The RØDE M2 live condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry-leading 10-year warranty.
- Live condenser vocal microphone
- Feedback rejecting super-cardioid pickup pattern
- Lockable on/off switch
- Ergonomically designed heavy duty all-metal body
- High level of RF rejection
- Low handling noise
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone