- CONSTRUCTION - Chambered
- BODY THICKNESS - 1.75" / 4.45cm
- BODY LENGTH - 17.7" / 45cm
- BODY WIDTH - 13" / 33cm
- BACK WOOD - One-Piece Genuine Mahogany
- TOP WOOD - Flame Maple
B&G STANDARD BUILD Little Sister P90 Classic
Featuring a carved chambered mahogany body with a Flame Maple Top, the Little Sister delivers an organic, vocal like acoustic quality to the sound. Lightweight and resonant, the Little Sister delivers a tactile response thanks to both its construction and the Custom Designed pickups.
Soft V neck with a 12" radius delivers a vintage acoustic style feel to this beautiful instrument. For those players who love early Martin acoustics or pre war Gibsons, this neck shape fills your hand and the added mass helps add to the tonal fullness.
B&G's custom designed brass tailpiece and bridge help deliver the full frequency spectrum adding detail and clarity to your sound. The aged brass hardware complements the natural wood tone making for a unique guitar each time.
B&G STANDARD BUILD Little Sister P90 Classic Specifications
- TAILPIECE - Solid Brass B&G
- BRIDGE - B&G Solid Brass ABR
- PICKUP COVERS - Gold Plated Brass
- TUNING MACHINES - B&G Delta Tuners
- STRINGS - Ernie Ball 0.10-0.46
- NUT WIDTH1.68" / 42.8mm standard
- FRET 1 THICKNESS0.89"/22.6mm
- FRET 10 THICKNESS0.96"/24.3mm
- SCALE LENGTH24 3/4"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS12"
- NECK JOINTFret 14
- NECK WOODGenuine Mahogany
- FRETWIRENickel-Silver, Width 0.080", Crown 0.050"
- NECK SHAPESoft V
- TRUSS RODTraditional One-Way, Spoke Wheel Nut
- HEADSTOCK - Slotted Peghead
- PICKUPS - B&G Hand-Wound P90s
- POTENTIOMETERS - CTS 500k
- JACK - Switchcraft
- WIRING - 50s Style
- TOTAL - 6.6 -7.7 lbs / 3000-3500 gr
- TOTAL 37.52" / 953mm
Looking to buy B&G STANDARD BUILD Little Sister P90 Classic, Flame Maple? You’ll love Coleman's Music Guitar Shop in Melbourne & Online with fast delivery to your front door.