High-Performance 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless System with 2 Handheld Microphones and Dual-Mode USB Receiver
Once again we broke the affordability barrier – with our new ULTRALINK ULM202USB Wireless Microphone System. Now you are free to work the room to your heart’s content, without the hassle and restriction of cables underfoot. Highest-quality sound is provided by the 2 dynamic hand-held mics thanks to their built-in transmitter, which operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz range. The dedicated ULM receiver not only connects to your PC/Mac computer’s USB port for recording directly into your favorite DAW application, but also works with a wide range of BEHRINGER “Wireless-Ready” mixers and powered speakers – for the ultimate in versatility.
Our state-of-the-art transmitter and receiver operate in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which is well out of the way of TV stations and cell phone towers, two of the main culprits that wreak havoc in the wireless zone. And because it is digitally encrypted, your signal gets through in all its pristine, high-definition quality, without the random artifacts that often plague other wireless systems.
Extended Battery Life
Replacing batteries in wireless mics can get expensive really fast – and having them die in the middle of your set can be a real showstopper! That’s why we devoted extra time in developing the ULM202USB to ensure that battery life was extended as much as possible. You get an honest 24 hours of performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which are available virtually anywhere on the planet.
- Package of 2 ULM200M handheld microphones and ULM200D dual-mode USB receiver
- High-quality microphone capsule for dedicated vocal applications
- Ultra-compact USB receiver with dual mode analog/digital audio interface
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity offers superior sound quality
- Maximum range 120 m
- Automatic pairing for easy and intuitive setup
- Integrated volume up and down buttons on handheld microphone
- Panic mute feature on microphone
- Receiver powered via USB interface
- Auto-sensing of analog or USB digital audio connection
- 2.4 GHz ISM band operation allows license-free use on a worldwide basis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany