- 8-piece electronic drum kit with drum module
- Pads feature a generous playing area and dual-zone operation for authentic articulation and versatility
- Pads deliver maximum rebound and minimum fatigue
- Offers ample pad placement and set-up flexibility to accommodate any performer
- Invisible wiring integration for neat, dressed look
- Collapsible design for easy transport
The Carlsbro CSD180 is a compact, eight-piece electronic drum kit featuring the enhanced Commander 200 drum module with 458 high-quality drum and percussion voices and 26 preset kits. It includes a bass drum pedal with a 2" bass pad, a dual-zone snare pad, three dual-zone tom pads, a hi-hat controller pedal with hi-hat pad, and two dual-zone cymbals with choke, for ride and crash. The four-post drum rack holds everything securely and neatly, with ample pad placement and set-up flexibility to accommodate any performer at home, on stage, or in the studio.
The Commander 200 drum module lets you create your own kits. The large, backlit LCD panel makes it simple to select your favorite sounds, set the levels, adjust the EQ, add reverb or ambience, and dial in the right pad dynamic response, sensitivity, and crosstalk. For practice or fun, you can play along twenty demo songs, or plug your music player in the 1/8" aux input to jam with your favorite tracks. A built-in recorder allows you to capture and playback your performance and check your progress. The stereo output enables you to connect the kit to an amplifier or PA system and a headphone output is provided for practicing quietly.
The pads offer a generous playing area, dual-zone operation, and a choke feature on the crash and ride cymbals for authentic articulation and versatility. They deliver a comfortable feel with maximum rebound and minimum fatigue, great when playing during extended sessions.
The CSD180 connects to any computer-based recording system via the USB port or MIDI I/O connectors. Should the need arise, the Crash 2 and Tom 4 trigger inputs on the drum module enable you to expand your kit by adding two additional pads (available separately).
Commander 200 Module
- 128 x 64 backlit LCD screen—highly visible controls
- 458 studio-grade drum and percussion sounds
- 26 preset kits and 15 user-defined kits
- 3-band EQ
- 3 ambience and 2 reverb effects
- 20 play-along demo songs with mutable drum part
- Record and playback your performance
- Metronome with click function
- 1/8" stereo Aux input for jamming to CDs, MP3s, and more
- 1/4" left/right audio outputs
- 1/8" headphone output
- USB interface (USB to device), MIDI In/Out ports
- Additional Crash 2 and Tom 4 trigger inputs for later expansion
- Adjustable dynamic
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Adjustable crosstalk