In 2020 Chapman guitars celebrated a decade of existence by launching the ML1 pro X Anniversary model.
To continue this legacy, we are extremely proud to bring the “X range” into our standard series with the all-new ML1 X. Beautifully crafted from Maple, Macassar Ebony, Ash and Basswood and with high-end appointments like super rolled edges, a Chapman 2-point trem featuring a steel block, you’ll quickly see that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
Perfectly balancing flexibility, playability and tone, the ML1 X comes equipped with it's own HSS ALNICO 5 pick-up set that truly allows the voice of the instrument to come through.
Whether you choose deep red, deep blue or gloss black, your hands and ears will love you for the rest of your life.
- Body Shape ML1 (Strat-Style)
- Top - Ash
- Body - Basswood
- Body/Top Finish - Gloss
- Neck - Maple
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Neck Shape - C Shape
- Fretboard (Radius) - Macassar Ebony w/ Rolled Edges (240mm)
- Frets - 22 Jumbo Nickel Frets
- Scale Length - 648mm (25.5")
- Nut - Graph Tech TUSQ (42mm)
- Machine Heads - Chapman Classic Closed (18:1 Gearing)
- Neck Pickup - Chapman Alnico V Single-Coil (Alnico V, 6.4k Ohms)
- Middle Pickup - Chapman Alnico V Single-Coil (Alnico V, 6.4k Ohms)
- Bridge Pickup - Chapman Alnico V Humbucker (Alnico V, 15.75k Ohms)
- Controls - Master Vol (500k), Master Tone (500k) 5-Way Blade
- Pickup Switching - Position 1. Bridge
- Position 2. Bridge Only Split (Outer Coil) + Middle
- Position 3. Middle
- Position 4. Middle + Neck
- Position 5. Neck
- Bridge - Chapman 2-Point Tremolo with Steel Block