FENECH VT Grand Auditorium Camphor
The VT Series is the first tier of the Fenech range and is crafted from high quality, hand selected all-solid timbers. It blends both traditional and modern aspects to purposefully define the appearance and voice of these guitars. Since their inception, Fenech guitars have become renowned for consistently creating guitars that deliver exceptional aesthetics, playability and ‘volume and tone’ (VT). An apt description; we couldn’t think of a better way to describe this series!
Fenech's approach to designing and selecting the materials used for these guitars was simply to strip back some of the more lavish appointments offered in our other guitars without compromising on any of the voice or playability Fenech players have become accustomed to. The voice of these guitars is still meticulously achieved by hand through both Fenech's traditional and modern bracing techniques.
Make no mistake, all though this is the first tier in Fenech's range this is a feature packed, premium high quality handmade instrument and is perfect for anyone starting out, a busking/gigging musician or every day strummer or picker.
- All AA solid timber construction back and sides and soundboard (individually optimised)
- All solid timber bindings
- Solid timber end graft
- All solid one-piece NG Rosewood neck with volute
- Mother of pearl custom ring inlays
- Undercut fret ends
- Mother of pearl Fenech headstock logo and wave motif
- Premium Gotoh chrome machine heads
- Fenech A1G sound hole mounted acoustic pickup
- Tusq nut, saddle and bridge pins
- Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
Looking to buy FENECH VT Grand Auditorium Camphor? You’ll love Coleman's Music Guitar Shop in Melbourne & Online with fast delivery to your front door.