For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end
Phat II EQ
Phat II active bass boost adds additional low-end power.
- neck type - GSR4 Maple neck
- top/back/body - Poplar body
- fretboard - PurpleheartWhite dot inlay
- fret - Medium frets
- bridge - B10 bridge
- string space - 19mm
- neck pickup - Dynamix P neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup - Dynamix J bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser - Phat II EQ
- hardware color - Chrome